Chevrolet announced today that the all-new C7 coupe will carry an MSRP of $51,995, while the Convertible version will start at $56,995.
Standard features include the following:
• Eight-way adjustable power seats with lightweight magnesium frames
• Five-position Drive Mode Selector
• New seven-speed manual trans with Active Rev Matching
• 6.2L LT1 engine with DFI, AFM, and continuously variable valve timing
• A carbon-fiber hood on all models, with a carbon removable roof panel on coupes
• An aluminum frame that is 99 pounds lighter and 57 percent stiffer than its predecessor
• HID/LED lighting
• Dual driver-configurable infotainment screens, with MyLink and rear-vision camera
• Bose nine-speaker sound system with SiriusXM, Bluetooth connectivity, and auxiliary input jack
• Remote keyless entry with pushbutton start
• Power tilt/telescoping steering wheel
• An fully electronic top that can be lowered remotely using the key fob (Convertible only)
Major options include the 3LT interior package with leather-wrapped interior ($8,005); Z51 Performance Package ($2,800); Competition sports seats ($2,495); exposed-carbon roof panel ($1,995); Magnetic Ride Control with PTM ($1,795); dual-mode exhaust system ($1,195); carbon interior trim ($995); suede microfiber-wrapped upper interior trim ($995); red-painted calipers ($595); black-painted wheels ($495).